Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rue Two Spotlight: Domicile I.D.


I currently subscribe to Canadian House & Home, Style at Home, Elle Decor and House Beautiful. Additionally, I read several of the new online publications including LonnyMag and Rue Magazine. It's a lot to absorb, and some images pass by relatively unnoticed. But when I saw the work of Domicile Interior Design partners Jolene Ballard and Amanda Malson, the images certainly made me sit up and pay attention!! These photos showcase the duo's stunning design of the L.A. condo Ballard shares with her husband. What is there about this home that I don't love? Absolutely nothing, I love it all!!








Domicile I.D. Design Team
Amanda Malson (seated) & Jolene Ballard


All images courtesy of Rue Magazine, Issue Two.

3 comments:

  1. I know! Their space really spoke to me too! I love the colours they used in the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the office, such gorgeous colours, and the tufted sofa and ottoman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could start over again, I would add so many of these elements to my own space. Like the gold end tables. And the tufted ottoman and couch. And the vintage lamps. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)