Monday, July 18, 2011

Deja Vu: LA Again

Monday evening I'll be heading back to Los Angeles for another quick buying trip. Knock on wood, things are going well at the store and it's time to add some new items to our mix. It will be a busy four days, but I'm hoping for just one or two hours to sneak away on my own and visit the La Cienega Design Quarter.  I've heard so much about this area from sources such as Elle Decor, Apartment Therapy, and Habitually Chic.  If my plan doesn't work out (and knowing our schedule, it won't), I will have to be content just to visit the online websites of these fabulous looking design shops.
 
930 N. La Cienega
photo via Elle Decor


912 N. La Cienega
photo via Elle Decor

919 N. La Cienega
photo via MecoxGardens.com


724 & 750 N. La Cienega

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)