Friday, December 9, 2011

Pantone Colour of the Year for 2012 Is...

(17-1463)


When Honeysuckle was introduced as the colour of the year for 2011, I was inspired to add a dash of pink to my living room, and I'm still loving the energy and warmth generated by Flamingo's Dream. Since I'll be moving out at the end of the year, I won't be adding another coat of paint to the walls, but Tangerine Tango is a fun, bold colour choice that we'll be seeing this year in both home decor and fashion.

And on that note, have you seen the January 2012 issue of Canadian House & Home? The home pictured on the cover was designed by Tommy Smythe, and the living room features two plump orange pillows. Right on trend, Tommy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)