Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wondrous Winter Woodland


This past weekend was very productive, and I managed to get all of my Christmas shopping and decorating done. Woot!! The decor inside is more wintry than the outdoor Toronto landscape (so far!). The kitchen table and sideboard have been transformed into a Wondrous Winter Woodland.


Mother Nature supplied the twigs for this DIY.
They're sprayed with metallic champagne paint,
and adorned with ornaments from HomeSense.


On the sideboard, the reindeer frolic amongst the trees.
These shimmering trees are candles from HomeSense.



This little reindeer's brown fur stole
adds a touch of warmth to the chilly scene.


The PartyLite Woodland Retreat™ trio transitions
into winter with ice blue vanilla mint tealights.



Now it's time to relax and enjoy the Holiday season:-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours you've used and that Reindeer with the fur is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours - in fact I just came back from a session of retail madness with some coppery brown ornaments for my tree and mantle. Nice to know I'm on trend (for once).

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)