Sunday, June 5, 2011

Home to Keep: All New Peter Fallico

Heads up, everyone!! For those of you who have been waiting with anticipation for Peter Fallico to launch a new series, Home to Keep premieres tonight on HGTV Canada at 9:30 pm EST - sorry for the last minute notice!

Photo courtesy of HGTV Canada

As I may have mentioned in the past, Peter Fallico is one of my favourite Toronto renovators and designers. His signature look has a clean, classic and modern aesthetic, all rolled into one. Even better, Peter works within a reasonable budget, which I think most of us can appreciate. For this series, Peter once again works with talented designer and stylist Elizabeth Wharnsby (pictured above). The concept of Home to Keep is to work with a new family each week, re-purposing a particular area of the home which doesn't meet the family's needs.

Can't wait to watch tonight's premiere episode!!

6 comments:

  1. Hello, I watched Home to Keep on Saturday, June 4, 2011... Peter and Elizabeth re-purposed a family's basement recroom / play area. Do you have any idea where I could find the source guide? I love the couch and carpet used in the episode?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    The source guide should become available soon on the HGTV website: www.hgtv.ca/hometokeep

    If you can't wait, the couch in the episode is the Baxter sectional from West Elm. Check it out here: http://bit.ly/9RMUaQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love everything he does, thanks for the heads up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to have Peter and Elizabeth help me out with decorating my new home. How do I contact them outside BHGTV?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been able to find any shows featuring Peter Fallico for ages. It says he's on HGTV, but I'm unable to find it. I live in Victoria Canada, perhaps he's shown on Canadian TV anymore?

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)