Thursday, November 6, 2014

Guest Blogging at Krrb

Today I'm blogging over at Krrb (pronounced 'curb'). If you take a look, the post reveals a few extra details about how I put together the young lady's bedroom featured in my recent reveal, #ProjectA. There are some great Before & After photos of the furniture I used in the room, where I tracked it all down and how I pulled everything together to create a room my client loves.

Follow the highlighted link to read today's post, Thrill of the Hunt: Toronto Edition

http://blog.krrb.com/2014/11/06/thrill-of-the-hunt-toronto-edition-diy-before-after/
 Above Image via Krrb

Thanks to Krrb for the opportunity to be a guest blogger!! When you visit their site, take a look around and check out the online classifieds, it's a great place to buy & sell secondhand and vintage goods in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)