Sunday, February 8, 2015

Another Red Carpet: BAFTA Awards

I've really been enjoying this year's awards ceremonies, particularly for the red carpet fashion. Today the BAFTA (British Academy of Film & Television Arts) Awards were held in London, England, and although they weren't televised here in Canada, the good old interwebs kept us up to date. Check out my faves below (click on photos to enlarge and zoom in for details).

Amy Adams in Lanvin.
Simple, sleek, stunning!
Photo via Hello Magazine

Reese Witherspoon in Stella McCartney.
The deep purple seems appropriate for British royalty.
Photo via Hollywood Life

Julianne Moore in Tom Ford.
She looks amazing in this dress, and it's appropriate for the cold London temps.
Photo via Hello Magazine

Jenna Coleman in ??
I don't know her, but she looks beautiful, and this dress is possibly my favourite.
Photo via UK Daily Mail

Gugu Mbatha-Raw in Prada.
This shade of pale lavender gets me every time.
Photo via BreakingNews

For a change, I'm including the gents in this little fashion roundup, since they really brought their fashion A-Game to the BAFTA Awards red carpet.

Michael Keaton.
Love the charcoal grey jacket, and check out those velvet loafers.
 Photo via UK Daily Mail

Benedict Cumberbatch with fiancee Sophie Hunter, both in Alexander McQueen.
All class.
Photo via Hollywood Life

Eddie Redmayne in Giorgio Armani with wife Hannah Bagshawe in Valentino.
Navy velvet, oh yeah!
Photo via UK Daily Mail

David Beckham in Tom Ford.
He's not an actor, so I'm not sure why he's there, but I'm gonna let it slide...
Photo via Hollywood Life

Douglas Booth.
I don't know him, but I like that he took a minty green velvet fashion risk.
Photo via Hollywood Life

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo in love with Reese's dress! Those Tiffany baubles arn't too shabby either :) xx www.celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)