Monday, August 10, 2009

After the Rain

Before going to bed Saturday night, I made sure to watch the local weather forecast to help plan my Sunday schedule. The meteorologist stated that the best bet for outdoor activity would be the morning and early afternoon. So imagine my surprise when I awoke to a morning thunderstorm which carried on until early afternoon.

Since I was already up and ready to go, the minute the skies cleared I hit the road. Arriving at Edwards Gardens & Toronto Botanical Gardens, mine was only one of a dozen cars in the parking lot. What a treat to have the whole park to myself - as you can see by the photos - not another soul in sight!!






















All photos by CherishToronto

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)