Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lego for Christmas

I can honestly say that "I Love New York", and it is absolutely my favourite city to visit. I am always blown away by the amazing architecture of the Manhattan skyline. Here are two images from my last trip:

Rotunda of the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum


Lobby of the Empire State Building


In a related story, with Christmas just 5 weeks away, I've been snooping around for interesting gifts online. Trust me to find something for myself!! Considering my interest in all things related to New York City architecture, I found the perfect gifts to me, from LEGO:





These two landmark structures are part of LEGO's Architecture Series designed in collaboration with Adam Reed Tucker of Brickstructures Inc. Both sets have been advertised by Holt Renfrew, and should soon be available at select locations. I was able to order the Guggenheim directly from the Guggenheim online gift shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)