Friday, November 19, 2010

Look Around the Elle Decor Showhouse

This year's Elle Decor Showhouse is located in San Francisco, but that doesn't mean you can't see it from anywhere in the world!! The Showhouse is available in 360 degree splendour online here: Elle Decor Showhouse 2010. It can be enough to make your head spin, so if you want to skip the tour, I've posted still images here (please just ignore all those pink dots).

Kitchen and Breakfast Nook design by Palmer Weiss




Living Room design by Gary Spain


Family and Media Room design by Erin Martin



Library design by Will Wick


Master Bedroom and Master Bath design by Jay Jeffers




Second Bedroom design by Elizabeth Martin


Guest Bedroom design by Suzanne Tucker



Youth Bedroom design by Grant K. Gibson



Laundry Room design by Regina Callan


Where I'm finding inspiration in the Elle Decor Showhouse:
  • I love the breakfast nook, what a great way to start the day
  • The wallpaper in the youth bedroom is gutsy and glorious
  • The bright & cheery laundry room makes me want to fluff and fold
  • I would die for those vintage table lamps in the second bedroom
What do you love about the house?

1 comment:

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)