Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Ambiance

Last weekend, the family celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving at my home, which has become an annual tradition in recent years. We celebrated one week later than the rest of the country, since we had the good fortune to have my eldest sister join us from Milwaukee (she was here to run in the Toronto Waterfront Half Marathon). The day was so busy that I felt it best to keep the decor simple with PartyLite Gifts.


For ambiance during pre-dinner drinks in the living room, I grouped the Woodland Retreat™ tealight/taper trio on the coffee table with spiced cider scented tealights. I love the modern look of the faux bois ceramic, and the scented candles add a touch of autumn.


When it came time to serve dinner, I moved the Woodland Retreat™ trio to the dining table, removed the tealights, and inserted a set of unscented tapers. The easy switch from tealights to tapers is such a cool idea!!



What do you think of this year's Thanksgiving table setting? I used the coordinating Woodland Retreat™ Pillar Garden Tray in the same faux bois finish to serve warm dinner rolls. Yummy!!


Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving
with friends and family!!

All products provided by PartyLite Gifts Canada.

1 comment:

  1. Those candles are terrific! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)