Monday, October 7, 2013

Up & Coming

There are projects in the works, my friends!!

For starters, there will be colour going up on the doors & walls. I've been in the new condo for nearly 11 months and with the exception of the guest bedroom & the master bedroom, the builder beige walls remain untouched. For the inside of the front door I've chosen a lovely coral, "Ooh Long Tea" from PARA Paints, which will add a fun hit of colour to the entry foyer. The colour was pulled from the front entry rug which I purchased on ebay. Since the entrance sets the tone for the rest of the home, I want to make this area bright and lively. I'm super excited to get this paint project rolling!!


4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you recent rug finds - I'm going to invite myself along the next time you go rug shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michelle, I think we'll get a group of bloggers together for the next auction. It'll be fun if we make an afternoon of it!!

      Delete
  2. Oooohhhh love it Pam! That is going to be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love that rug and the colour you chose. You find the best rugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)