Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What Are You Hiding?

I have to admit that I had a shameful secret - behind the doors of my front closet there was a mountain of disorganized STUFF . I like to think that we are all the same, and that we all have a cluttered closet ready to burst at the seams. You know the one where you have to take out 27 other things just to get to what you need. I spent an entire afternoon organizing my secret shame, and now I can honestly say I have nothing to hide.

Before



During


After



While I'm on the subject of STUFF, this is one of the funniest videos ever:




For those of you who receive this message via email,
follow this link to view the video:
Cherish Toronto

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You did such a great job organizing. The AFTER looks fantastic and very peaceful (Ha, 'peaceful' might be the wrong word, but that's how I feel when things are that well organized).

    ShopTOLive.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)