Sunday, March 29, 2009

Design Details: Upholstered Ottomans

I feel like I have two careers: My weekday job and my weekend job. The only problem is that my weekend position is strictly volunteer at this point - but it's the career that I would really love to have!! This past Saturday my friend Jackie and I spent time working on her living room ottoman/coffee table, which is going to look great when it's done. You'll be amazed at the before & after transformation - but you'll have to wait a few more weeks before seeing the completed project.

In the meantime, here are some great ready-to-go ottoman options. Available in many, many styles & fabrics, there's an ottoman for everyone:

Simple, Clean & Modern
West Elm, Logan $429 USD


Traditional Skirted
Pottery Barn, Charleston $449 USD


Modern & Great for Kids
Ikea Stockholm, $299 CDN


Raised & Round
Thomasville, Halo


Tufted & Traditional
Sarah Richardson Design, Chelsea



3 comments:

  1. I love that tufted one. It looks like it's on caster wheels too. I love mixing traditional with modern stuff. Looking forward to seeing your custom ottoman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you take custom orders? I am interested in a 45x50 ottoman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail,
    No, sorry, I don't make ottomans for a living. Lol. Perhaps you could check out some of the options above through furniture retailers.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)