Friday, June 5, 2009

Anthropologie in Canada

I'd like to send a shout out to my big sis in Milwaukee for the heads up on Anthropologie's new store opening right here in Toronto at Don Mills & Lawrence!! I knew it was coming, but since I've been so busy with work recently, I totally missed the grand opening of Shops at Don Mills this past April 22nd. I can't wait to check it out!!


View Larger Map

Alongside unique clothing & accessories, Anthropologie offers a myriad of home decor items. I've selected a few eye catching items from their website. If you have the opportunity to visit the store, plan to be there awhile since there is so much to browse!!

Dinnerware


Mila Rug


Barking Mad Wallpaper


Garden-In-the-Round Doorknob


Estrella Bedding (So Pretty!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)