Monday, June 1, 2009

Home Baked Cookies

Nothing makes a house feel like home more than the smell of home cooking. Although I'm not much of a cook, I can bake a mean batch of cookies!! Tonight I mixed up my favourites: Special K Cookies. No matter what anyone else says, only GOOD things come from mixing sugar with butter and flour!!





Combine: 2/3 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup butter & 1/2 tsp vanilla.
Add 1 egg & beat well (approximately 5 minutes).
Sift and add: 1 cup AP flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt.
Stir in 1 cup of Special K.
Form dough into balls & roll in Special K to coat the outside.
Place on cookie sheet & bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
(Makes 20-24 cookies.)

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)