Sunday, April 25, 2010

Japanese Cherry Trees Bloom in High Park

I've been wanting to visit High Park since last spring, and yesterday was the perfect opportunity for a leisurely walk through the Japanese cherry tree groves. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and the cameras were out in abundance to capture the beauty of the cherry blossoms. My photos are from the grove of cherry trees donated by Yoriki and Midori Iwasaki in 1984, located towards the quieter southeast area of the park. Enjoy!!!








All photos by Pamela Graham for Cherish Toronto.

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Wish I could see them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore cherry blossom, plus High Park is always soooo beautiful in spring and summer :)

    -Marta

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)