Sunday, August 22, 2010

On the Grid

Today I feel like I'm on the grid in more than one respect.

For one, my computer is finally back in my possession after almost a month of being out of commission and in the repair shop. It was a rather difficult time, relying almost exclusively on my Blackberry for communication and connection to the outside world.

Secondly, I managed to complete a small art project which I've had in the works since June. I'm not often such a procrastinator, especially when it comes to design projects, but this summer I've been spending five days a week working out of town, and it's left little time for much else. This week I spent less than an hour framing and hanging several of my own photos of the Cherry Blossoms in High Park using Ikea's Ribba frames. I hung the 8x10 framed photos in a grid pattern above the sideboard in my dining space:


It's good to be back on the grid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)