Thursday, February 20, 2014

Catch Spring Fever at Indigo

Back in January I attended Indigo's Spring 2014 preview. That day was crazy cold and I was bundled up against the elements as I hustled along King Street to my destination. At the time I wasn't sure if spring would ever return. Finally the weather seems to have broken - we hit 5 degrees yesterday, and today's forecast is for rain, not snow. Can I get a 'Hallelujah'?

I didn't want to tease y'all by posting these photos too early, but now that winter's end is in sight I think it's okay to start dreaming about warmer days ahead. Some items you see here are already available online and in store, and others will be arriving through March. The vignette below really sets the tone for the upcoming season; a palette of fresh blue & white is spring perfection.


Indigo has the BEST assortment of mugs with fun sayings like "Wake up & be Awesome!", "All You Need is Tea & Warm Socks" and my personal favourite, "Paris is Always a Good Idea".


These glass vessels set the tone for a relaxed gathering, each one labelled with an elegant script for water, white or red. They bring to mind a casual outdoor dinner with family and friends.


There is so much fabulous in the next photo. Lemonade on tap! Iced tea mix! Mason jars as drinking vessels and cocktail shakers! This table is here for a good time, not a long time ;)

 

Aren't these colourful porcelain vases lovely? I'm loving the ombre treatment, and I like that these containers are being used in a variety of creative ways for display and storage. Think outside the vase!


The soft colour palette doesn't stop on the table top, it carries into the living room with these painterly feminine floral fabrics on pillows. Toss 'em here & there for little hits of spring.


Tiffany blue, soothing lavender & pastel pink, now that's a colour scheme I can fall in love with. Add a metallic gold accent and I'm all yours. Watches & wallets & totes, oh my!!

 

I can't wait to catch spring fever at Indigo...it's been a long, cold winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)