Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Icovia Room Planner

I have used the Icovia room planner for every room in my condo. Personally, I think it's the best way to figure out whether or not what you are planning will fit into the space you are working with. Best of all, it's free, and it's available as a link through several other popular websites.
I discovered the link through DeBoer's, click here to try it: Icovia Room Planner

It's simple to use:
  • Select Design Your Own tab.
  • Enter the dimensions of your space & select a room type.
  • Choose items of furniture & accessories from the drop down menu.
  • Click on the blue i to enter each item's dimensions.
  • Pull & drag pieces around the space until you have the right layout.
  • Print or Save your plan.
This plan is for my balcony, the last frontier:


I have been able to plan my outdoor space in February without going outside. When spring arrives, everything will be ready to go, and I know it will fit!! Isn't technology amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)