Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Summer Dreams

It may still be the dead of winter, but what better time to start planning for summer? Hey - it could get really nice any day now!! Last season I put a planter out on the balcony, but this year I want to jazz things up and put together a comfortable spot to enjoy a morning coffee or read a book.

I'm thinking sisal rug, two armchairs with West Elm's Moroccan drum table between, planters with tall evergreens in two corners, lanterns for candles. For colour, I'll throw in a couple of cushions in an outdoor fabric. I can picture it already, can't you?

Sisal Rug
Home Depot


Drum Table
West Elm


Lanai All-Weather Arm Chairs
Strathwood (through Amazon)



Weatherproof Fabric

Designer Fabric Outlet


Scrollwork Candle Lantern
Candles4Less



Potted Laurel Topiary Trees


Okay, I'm ready - bring on the sun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)