Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Colour Schemes

Are you thinking about getting your outdoor space ready for spring? Whether it's a small city balcony, a tranquil village veranda, or a secluded cottage deck, fabrics are the key to adding splashes of colour to your outdoor oasis. I've put together a collection of pretty outdoor fabrics which are available now at Designer Fabrics.

Whoever coined the phrase "blue & green should
never be seen" never saw these patterns:





These bright colours make me think of
lazy afternoon summer picnics:








One more scheme for all the nautical lovers:






One of my weekend projects is to sew cushions for the balcony. I hate to admit this, but I bought the fabric last year!! Better late than never, I guess ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I used that same fabric too!! now i wonder what did you pick for your outdoor fabric scheme this year.

    check out my spring/summer 2011 look here:

    http://designmaze-tim.blogspot.com/2011/03/waterfront-condo-springsummer-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. so better late than never, for sure! looking forward to seeing the finished pillows...

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)