Wednesday, January 21, 2015

French Antique Auction

By the time you read this, I'll be fidgeting nervously at the auction house, fist tightly clenched around my paddle as maximum bids roll through my head. In early January my friend Jasmine alerted me to this auction, and I've dreaming about nabbing a few pieces ever since. French Antique Auction? Yes, please!!

I sifted through the preview images and narrowed my choices down to these ten exquisite pieces. If nothing else, I need that marble topped dresser (I've always been outbid at past auctions). If I come home with more than that, I may have to move again. But c'mon, I know I can find a spot for those sconces...and that statue...and that mirror...


Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with news of successful bidding. Please cross your fingers for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)