Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dreaming...Just a Little Dream

Have you ever woken up one day and realized that your life doesn't challenge you the way you think it should? Ever think of changing things up a bit? Ever thought about packing it in and starting fresh?

I'm not sure whether I should blame Revolutionary Road or just another boring day at the office, but I'm feeling the need for a new challenge. It would be so much fun to sell my almost completely decorated condo, buy a little fixer-upper and start all over in a new town. I only wish it was that easy, but life is more complicated than that. All I know is I saw this cute little house listed for sale in Port Hope, and it makes me wanna relocate. Love it!!

Don't you just love the front porch and the way the icicles are hanging from the eaves? And all for less than what I could sell my one bedroom condo for!! Should I or shouldn't I? Anybody got a coin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)