Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Whiter Shade of Pale

The all white home of design editor Ann Marie Favot is currently featured on the Style at Home website. As perfect as the space looks in these photos, I wonder how it would feel to live here? Would spaghetti and pizza be allowed? What about pets?

One thing is for sure: This type of design relies on a variety of materials and textures to stimulate the senses.







What do you think about an all white decor? Could you live comfortably in this space?

2 comments:

  1. Too stark. It's an upscale home for the insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan. I see so much of this all white-pale trend, and I'm not loving it. I like a little more color, and with a huge black lab and longhair black cat, It will never happen at my house!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)