Monday, September 7, 2009

Balcony Relaxing 101

Tips on how to relax on the balcony on a holiday Monday:

1) Observe traffic on the "Expressway" and consider how fortunate you are not to be in the middle of that mess!!


2) Enjoy the peaceful rhythm of the outdoor fountain while reading the most recent issue of Canadian House & Home:


3) Take in the Canadian International Air Show:



Hope you all enjoy the Labour Day Holiday Monday!!

Once again, for those of you who receive this post by email, login to Cherish Toronto directly to see the short Air Show video.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just wanted to pop in and say that I really enjoy your blog! I used to live in one of the Cityplace buildings, too (one of the older buildings on the other side of Spadina), but I moved a couple of years ago. I miss the area -- esp. now that there's a Sobey's there!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)