Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

I migrated home to Peterborough this past weekend to (belatedly) celebrate my 39th birthday with family. It's always great to go home, especially for a birthday, since being the guest of honour means not having to do the dishes after dinner.

I must add that I am very fortunate to have an extremely wonderful and generous family. And this year everyone outdid themselves - it was a very good birthday, indeed!!

My sister Valerie & brother in law Cahir went all out - I absolutely adore the Return to Tiffany bead necklace!!


Thanks to my Mom & Dad for the Janome Sewist S525!!! A very generous gift that will keep on giving, since this may result in some custom made presents under the tree this Christmas.


My sister Debbie (also representing "The Boys" in Milwaukee), must have the most fun shopping - she always finds THE coolest stuff.

Orla Kiely
Scibble Spot Flower Notebook


Torre & Tagus
Pendant Hanging 3 Tube Vase


Modern Twist
Doileez
(These are seriously neat. Seriously.)




Lilly Pulitzer
Paper Dolls
(Just because they are so darn Cute!!)

Momiji
Sister Doll
(Awww...)


Elle Decor
So Chic: Glamorous Lives, Stylish Spaces


Also thanks to the bosses at work, who listened to the many, many, many hints and splurged on the Coach Madison Sabrina!! Love it - thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)